"Our mission is to help other organizations succeed by being the innovation and technology arm of their business." - Mike Dunn, President at AIP Industries.
At AIP Industries we specialize in taking on the toughest engineering and manufacturing challenges across all industries for clients like you and we use our values to help solve tough industrial challenges.
In order to meet our corporate mission we align ourselves with our core values that guide us in fulfilling our purpose and represent who we are, and who we aspire to be.
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE
- It's why we exist.
- Every challenge is a gift.
- Courage to tackle things most can't or won't.
- Necessity is the mother of all invention!
- Always creating things that didn't exist before.
- Fix before buy...there's something to be learned.
- Taking things apart is just as much fun as putting them back together....better than before!
- Continuous improvement is a way of life...not an event.
- Impact is the measure of value delivered.
- Move the needle. Make your mark.
- Make a difference, take action.
- Own the opportunity. No one will do it for you.
HELPING IS WHY WE EXIST
- We get excited about other people and organizations reaching their potential.
- Learn to love their problems and challenges.
- Business numbers matter. Add value like it was your own money being spent.
- Put others first...and they will do the same for you.
- Don't guess, use data....or experience it for yourself.
- Stuff happens... own it.... it's how we get better.
- Be vulnerable, it helps others understand who you are, builds trust, and speeds up learning.
- Sense of humour required. Laughing is....FUN.
“AIP Industries is committed to a “Target Zero” safety culture.
The most important part of our business is ensuring that every employee makes it home safe at the end of each shift.
AIP provides industry leading service by listening to our customers and adapting to their needs.
Our "Proven Process" and collaborative approach is the foundation for delivering projects on time and on budget.
AIP Industries is committed to quality in all areas of the business, ensuring compliance with all applicable regulatory, customer and quality management requirements.
AIP Industries holds a permit to practice with APEGA and is ABSA certified.
AIP Industries leverages 30+ years of experience designing, prototyping and manufacturing quality equipment, parts and components for innovative companies across a broad range of industries.
Our skilled team of engineers, designers, programmers, fabricators and machinists are dedicated to providing world class products and services to customers who require