About AIP Industries
AIP Industries Inc was formed in 2019 by combining Area 51 Machine Design, a high-end Calgary based engineering firm with BRC engineering a long-standing Calgary based contract machining business.
Inspired by the achievements of the Area 51 test facility in Nevada, and more specifically the development of the SR-71 Blackbird, our founder Stephen Scott’s vision was to build a team of engineers with a distinct head and hand skill quality. It is this quality that has built our reputation for doing the impossible and seeing projects through from idea to working prototype and beyond. Area 51 Machine Design is a perfect fit for AIP Industries Inc which was founded on the mindset that “Anything is Possible”.
Who we are
We are a team of experienced engineers driven to provide a long-term positive impact on our environment, economy, and the communities we serve. We want to be the leading-edge provider of next generation sustainable technologies while embracing and improving the industries that have made us who we are today. AIP Industries has 30+ years of experience designing, prototyping and machining innovative high-quality products and equipment.
What We Do
AIP Industries core focus is challenges through industrial machine design. Our team is a talented group of hands on engineers and skilled trades people with a reputation for developing unique, simple and efficient solutions. We have the clientele and project portfolio to back this up and welcome any opportunity to discuss your challenge.
SOLVING INDUSTRIES TOUGHEST CHALLENGES WITH INNOVATIVE MACHINE TECHNOLOGIES
PROVIDE $10 BILLION IN POSITIVE IMPACT BY 2030
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE
- Every challenge is an opportunity to set ourselves apart
- Perseverance to keep going in the face of adversity
- Can't means its not my problem
- Courage to tackle things most can't or won't.
- If it's not working. We'll figure it out!
- Always Creating things that didn't exist before.
- Fix before buy... there's something to be learned.
- Taking things apart is just as much fun as putting them back together .... better than before!
- Continuous improvement is a way of life... not an event.
- Impact is the measure of value delivered
- Move the needle. Make your mark.
- Make a difference, Take action.
- Own the Opportunity. No one will do it for you
- We get excited about other people and organizations reaching their potential.
- Learn to love their problems and challenges.
- Business numbers matter. Add value like it was your own money being spent.
- Put others first... and they will do the same for you.
- Don't guess, use data.... or experience it for yourself.
- Stuff Happens... Own it.... It's how we get better.
- Be vulnerable, it helps others understand who you are, builds trust and speeds up learning.
- Sense of humor required. Laughing is.... FUN.
“AIP Industries is committed to a “Target Zero” safety culture.
The most important part of our business is ensuring that every employee makes it home safe at the end of each shift.
AIP provides industry leading service by listening to our customers and adapting to their needs.
Our "Proven Process" and collaborative approach is the foundation for delivering projects on time and on budget.
AIP Industries is committed to quality in all areas of the business, ensuring compliance with all applicable regulatory, customer and quality management requirements.
AIP Industries holds a permit to practice with APEGA and is ABSA certified.
AIP Industries leverages 30+ years of experience designing, prototyping and manufacturing quality equipment, parts and components for innovative companies across a broad range of industries.
Our skilled team of engineers, designers, programmers, fabricators and machinists are dedicated to providing world class products and services to customers who require